Wender Utah Adult ADHD Rating Scale, WURS
|Test:||Wender Utah Adult ADHD Rating Scale, WURS|
Adult ADHD Rating Scale
[ норма ]
Impulsivity & Behavioural problems
Inattentiveness & School problems
Self Esteem & Negative mood
A cutoff score of 36 or higher correctly identified 96% of the adults with ADHD and 96% of the normal subjects. When the cutoff score was set at 46 or higher, 86% of the patients with ADHD, 99% of the normal subjects, and 81% of the depressed subjects were correctly classified.
Subscales provide an indication of the problems experienced by the adult in childhood:
• Impulsivity & Behavioural problems: a measure of problems with temper, outbursts, anger, and defiance issues as a child.
• Inattentiveness & School problems: a measure of learning problems as a student and prominent issues with inattention as a child.
• Self Esteem & Negative mood: a measure of excessive anxious, worrying, or unhappy moods as a child.
- M. F. Ward, P. H. Wender, F. W. Reimherr. The Wender Utah Rating Scale: an aid in the retrospective diagnosis of childhood attention deficit hyperactivity disorder // American Journal of Psychiatry, 1993. Aug;150(8):1280
- E. J. Brevik, A. J. Lundervold, J. Haavik, M.-B. Posserud. Validity and accuracy of the Adult Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Self-Report Scale (ASRS) and the Wender Utah Rating Scale (WURS) symptom checklists in discriminating between adults with and without ADHD // Brain and Behavior, 2020. 10(6)