Big Five IPIP-NEO Inventory
Online version of D-r John A. Johnson's 120-question version (2014) of IPIP NEO Inventory (IPIP equivalent to NEO-PI-R), as well as the full 300-question version initially developed by Lewis R. Goldberg (1999).
Both versions are carefully made in accordance with the D-r Johnson's materials (OSF).
Author: Lewis R. Goldberg (1999); John A. Johnson (2014)
- Lewis R. Goldberg. A broad-bandwidth, public domain, personality inventory measuring the lower-level facets of several five-factor models // Personality Psychology in Europe (Vol. 7), 1999: Tilburg University Press
- Multi-Construct IPIP Inventories // ipip.ori.org
- John A. Johnson. Measuring thirty facets of the Five Factor Model with a 120-item public domain inventory: Development of the IPIP-NEO-120 // Journal of Research in Personality, 2014. Vol. 51
- John A. Johnson. IPIP-NEO data repository // Open Science Framework
- John A. Johnson. The IPIP-NEO // psu.edu (PennState University)